DeNoise 3.7.2

I believe all threads add the time elapsed since the thread was created. Check the first post.

That’s where I started and it said Feb. 13, 2022, yet the release sequence # seemed current to this week. So I was verifying

There is nothing in the link!

Sam Ong

Denoise 3.7.1 is STILL NOT working.

Try a different browser, I believe Edge, Chrome and Safari don’t have issues.

Hi Preston, sure thing. Here it goes.
TopazDeNoiseAI_Logs_2023-02-17-12-13-16.zip (83.5 KB)

@preston.werner forgot to tag you just in case. Thanks! looking forward to a solution or if you could point me to where to download previous version would be highly appreciated. Thanks again.

I believe they meant Feb 13 2023. This is a recent release.

1 Like

Just go to the release page Latest Product Releases topics - Topaz Discussion Forum (topazlabs.com)

@Artisan-West thanks!

I have a MacBook Pro 16 M1 MAX fully loaded, running the latest Ventura 13.2.1. Have been using DeNoise 3.7.0 for quite a while. I almost always use the “Low Light” model, and most photos from my 50mp Canon 5DSR take 7 - 8 seconds to process when processing from Lightroom as a TIF file.

I just upgraded to 3.7.1, and on the first run, those same photo took 17 seconds each (a more than 100% increase in processing time). And then to top it off, after it finished processing (and it did actually process all 5 files in the batch), I got the “DeNoise terminated unexpectedly” popup . . . so it crashed (even though again, all files were actually processed and returned to Lightroom).

I did not change any settings after upgrading, and the settings all appear to be the same as before . . . I have “1: Apple M1 MAX” selected for AI Processor, and Allowed Memory Consumption set to “Low” (I changed this from “High” a while back because I was getting crashes during processing. Ever since changing this to Low I have not had any crashing problems whatsoever ever, and only increased processing time from 5-6 seconds to 7-8 seconds). And yes, I did reinstall the PS plugin from the DeNoise menu (with both Adobe programs closed) as prescribed.

I just went back to 3.7.0, and all is well as it was before (no crashes, 7-8 second processing time on the exact same batch of 5 photos).

Looks like 3.7.1 is not ready for prime time yet - at least not for Apple Silicon on Ventura.

P.S. I do not have any antivirus software running nor do I even have any installed.

You might need to initiate a Support ticket. FYI I just batch processed six Sony ARW files in Low Light mode. This was using DNAI 3.7.1 as standalone. There were no problems and each image took 9 seconds. I don’t use LR, but can check what happens if I send as TIFs from On1 PR 2023.
Mac Mini M1 16GB Ventura.

1 Like

I use Safari.
And 3.7.1 still does not work with my Lightroom.
I am using an iMac.

Sam.

What version of LR do you have?

I installed the full updater on my Imac 2019 running Ventura and everything is running fine.

Using LR / PS. Affinity Photo and DXO PL5.

Jolanda

DeNoise 3.7.1 standalone crashes on MacBook M1 latest Ventura (13.2.1) when loading image (jpg, didn’t try anything else).

Hi Larry how did you manage to get back to the 3.7.0 version. Since the update mine isn t working
Do you have a link for the previous version ?

Hi Does anyone have a link for the previous version ?
how did you manage to get back to the 3.7.0 version. Since the update mine isn t working anymore

No crash for me when loading either ARW, DNG, TIF or JPG. I was having issues with batch processing in v 3.7.0 and this was an acknowledged bug that has now been resolved. For me, 3.7.1 is a tad faster as well.
Mac Mini M1 16GB Ventura.

Go to Product Releases<Denoise 3.7.0 and you will find the link at the top of the thread