- More settings in save dialog are now sticky
- Make overwrite wording more clear
- Added link to online tutorials in help menu
- Validate makernotes and white balance to have less problems opening enhanced images in PS,LR, etc
- Auto model is now sticky in plugin mode
- Removed ‘Preserve Source Format’ image format option in save dialog as it’s redundant with the ‘Preserve Input Settings’ toggle
- Model values in file list view now spaced out evenly
- Fixed various RAW cropping/crashing/color issues
- Fixed hanging on batch processing
- Fixed crash in plugin mode
- Fixed Lightroom plugin installer location issue when moving location of DeNoise install
- Save button in save dialog is now enabled during image processing
- Fixed issue where opening multiple images in external editor mode only opened some of the selected images
- Fixed issue where batch skips previously cancelled images
- Fixed issue where you could undo/redo during image export and get unexpected results in the export
- Fixed issue where GPU utilization was high during idle
- When saving RAWs with RAW color correction setting on, and auto model preferences, the auto values will change during processing. This is only visual.
Released March 16, 2022.
3.6.1 Fixed missing Raw model in Mac when you update the app
Updated RAW Model. The new RAW model now allows the RAW model to be used with non-RAW images. We recommend only using this model on RAW images and images that have been converted from RAW with no pre-processing or editing. Please note that some software (i.e. PS, LR) by default apply denoising and sharpening to images on conversion from RAW. This will greatly reduce the effectiveness of the new RAW model, and other models will be better suited for those images.
New Save UI. The new save UI makes it easier to save single and batch images. The Output Directory dropdown saves the last 3 directories used (will be empty to begin with). Renaming and changing image formats/setting should be clearer
Overwrite Images. You now have the ability to overwrite images, just use the ‘Overwrite Current File’ toggle in the new save dialog. Note that this feature is disabled when working with RAW images and when using the trial version (as we don’t want a watermark to be applied to an original image).
- When setting the file name in the save dialog, you can press up/down to go to the start/end of the file name
- The auto model and model preference toggle selection is now saved on close
- Performance improvements during image saving
- Added support for certain Sony camera images that weren’t opening before
- Fixed an issue where CR2/3 images would open with a green tint when saved as DNG’s
- Fixed an issue where opening certain DNG’s would crash DeNoise
- Fixed an issue where the same image could be opened twice
- Fixed an issue where having multiple images open with auto model preferences on showed the same model numbers for all files in the file list view.
- Fixed various crashes and grammatical errors