Crashes after saving

Three times in the last hour the program closed after saving a photo. The photo was already saved in 2 cases. I don’t remember if it was in the first case. This was out of 18 photos I processed. It also closed once when I clicked the “close” box for light adjustment.

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Also if you can, please try to recreate this error message in Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this email.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

I uploaded my dxdiag specs to Dropbox. I won’t be using Topaz for a couple days.

Wayne Vogt 719-647-9999. Sent from my iPhone

Can you send in the full system profile information instead of the screenshot? You should be able to click Save All Information to create a dxdiag file.

Topaz crashed for me again today. I saved a file and it then shut down. It appears the file was saved before it shut down. I sent the log file to dropbox. Please confirm. Microsoft is messing with my Outlook yesterday and today so I’m not sure whether my messages are being sent or received. I seem to be getting them on my phone but now my desktop. I really like Topaz. On my wish list would be the ability to sort z-a when browsing to load a file. That way the most recent scans of my scanner would appear at the top of the list. Another question: Is there a way to undo a command? I inadvertently partially rotated a photo when cropping it. Control Z wouldn’t undo it.
Keep up the great work.
Wayne Vogt

This time Topaz completely shut down my computer. This is the first time it has done that. Previously it only closed Topaz. I uploaded the log file to Dropbox.

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Topaz crashed trying to crop a photo. Attached is the log file.

Wayne Vogt

1291 S Camino Pablo Ln

Pueblo West, CO 81007-2294

719-647-9999

WayneVogt1@Outlook.com

~WRD0001.jpg

2024-04-14-00-15-43.tzlog (22.9 KB)

Topaz crashed tonight while cropping. Processed about 20 photos. Crashed once thus far. Attached is log file.

Wayne Vogt

1291 S Camino Pablo Ln

719-647-9999

WayneVogt1@Outlook.com

~WRD0001.jpg

2024-04-15-23-24-6.tzlog (22.7 KB)

Attached are the log files. Are you receiving these messages?

Wayne Vogt

1291 S Camino Pablo Ln

719-647-9999

WayneVogt1@Outlook.com

~WRD0001.jpg

2024-04-16-00-33-27.tzlog (22.8 KB)

2024-04-15-23-24-6.tzlog (2.26 MB)

lastSessionFiles.txt (48 Bytes)

I’ve reviewed your logs, and it seems that you’re missing several model files for download. This issue might have been prevented during the download process.

To address this, disable any antivirus, firewall, VPN, or proxy software that might be active on your computer. These tools are sometimes known to interfere with the installer’s ability to download the model files.

Then rerun the installer. You can download a new installer from the downloads page directly :

Topaz Labs Download Page

Let me know how that goes for you, and if you have any further questions feel free to reach out to me.

If you are still experiencing problems after following these troubleshooting steps please reach out to us at the following link:

Crash while enhancing.

Wayne Vogt

1291 S Camino Pablo Ln

719-647-9999

WayneVogt1@Outlook.com

~WRD0001.jpg

2024-04-16-13-02-59.tzlog (22.9 KB)

2024-04-16-12-00-11.tzlog (1.86 MB)

lastSessionFiles.txt (48 Bytes)

I see that you are using the Beta version for 3.0.0, I would like to see if updating to the latest version release will resolve this issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the following link:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Or you can send us an email at help@topazlabs.com