Color shift and image distortion after processing

Lightroom Classic 13.2 Topaz 2.4.1 Mac Mini M1 2020

Every time I send an image from Lightroom through Topaz, it shifts markedly to magenta, and also adds a fisheye distortion to the image. Is there a workaround? I see this issue arising in many queries dating back over a year

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Can you confirm with me which Lightroom plugin you are using:

• The RAW plugin, accessed through File > Plug-in Extras > Process with Topaz Photo
  • The External Editor plugin, accessed through Photo > Edit in > Topaz Photo AI

Also go to Preferences > General and ensure that you have Lens Correction enabled.

thanks -

• The RAW plugin, accessed through File > Plug-in Extras > Process with Topaz Photo

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

am sending several files. one is the correction setting - just a lot of lensblur correction.
Then the original camera RAW file, and the result. I notice that now when it gets taken into Lightroom, the color change is now automatically corrected for.
Normally I grade first, then send to Topaz. For that process, I placed the graded original, then the result. Usually this loses the reframing, so I paste the settings in, which bypasses the automatic color adjustment.
The automatic adjustment is new, but the distortion is the same.

Thank you!

Jonathan

jonathan.keeton | jonathan.keeton@gmail.com | 415 760 0174 | www.jonathankeeton.com | instagram: jonathan.keeton | skype: jonathan.keeton