Cannot disable Autopilot

I am using PhotoAI 2.4.1

I have set Edit → Preferences → Autopilot to “Disabled”
I have set Edit → Preferences → Subject Detection to “None”
I have set Edit → Preferences → Face Recovery → Default Face Detection to “None”

Expected behavior: PhotoAI loads the image and returns the control to the user for selection of enhancements.

Actual behavior: It still goes from “Image Loaded” to “Detecting subject” to “Detecting faces” (which it skips) to “Detecting noise and blur levels” to “Calculating auto-suggested values”.
Detecting subject takes very long (up to 2 minutes on a GTX4060Ti with 16GB)
My wish would be to just have the image loaded, and then to present me with the possibility to choose my own values for noise reduction and sharpening, which I now know from experience.

Cheers

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Also if you can, please try to recreate this error message in Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this email.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request