Cadillac Lounge

Created this image with Studio PRv1.8.3 adjustments then added an AI Remix style to it at 26% opacity.
The image was a Pixabay free image that I used. Here are the before and after images.

Original

17 Likes

Really like the AI effect on this!

1 Like

Excellent treatment; perfect for the image.

1 Like

Great image! Atmosphere abounds! Perfect treatment.

1 Like

Nice work! And great image to work with.

1 Like

Nice work with this photo…

1 Like

Thanks @tennie, @LarsJames, @Michigander, @CabanaBoy and @YeremiYAH_Ben_Yisrae for your comments and all the other members for their likes… much appreciated.

Lovely work John

1 Like

Wow, your edit really brought the image to life.

1 Like

Thanks @Ricci and @Kathy_9 for your feedback, I appreciate your thoughts.

1 Like

excellent use of Ai ReMix - just the right amount used and had a great effect on the image

1 Like

Thanks @FlickColeman for the comment. I’m starting to find my way around with using the AI presets.
I did have to use only a 26% opacity on the preset because I found that going above that created an misalignment issue, but it did work out for this image at 26%.

Joe said he is looking into this… the opacity misalignment issue would cause the image to blur and cause the preset to drop down and to the right side… creating a misalignment?
I’m wondering if others are finding this, I don’t see it in other members images? I know of one other member @RJRREID that created a post on this finding.

Thanks again for your comment.

that’s one fine PP

1 Like

John - I have now seen the problem you are describing - up to now I had not been all that concerned with fine details as I was going for abstraction, but when trying to get some fine lines I have the same problem that the image is shifted by AI ReMix. Your 26% setting does seem in most cases to be the place above which the loss of detail is problematic due to that shifting. When looking for some really fine lines I had to take it down to near zero, by which time I had lost the effect of the AI ReMix almost completely. This does need to be fixed.

1 Like

Thank you very much @el48tel

I agree, with the kind of look you apply and are going for… it may not be noticeable.

Really fine lines are where it shows the shift most and like you mentioned… at near zero opacity AI can be useless on certain images. I hope @JoeFedric-TL fixes the issue soon?

Glad to see others have noticed the problem.

A 1.8.4 version, that corrects some reported issues, will be released soon. The alignment issue is one of them.

2 Likes

Great news @JoeFedric-TL, I only brought this matter up in this discussion because I found some of the other members were not aware of it and may not have read the original post by @RJRREID?

Topaz Labs continues to amaze me with their devotion to their users.

1 Like

Wow…cool art…

1 Like

Thank you @kenmo for your kind comment.