Batch process will not copy Audio Mode in subsequent files if the first file in the batch selection has no audio

Batch process will not copy Audio Mode in subsequent files if the first file in the batch selection has no audio, even though Audio Mode is set to Copy in my preset.
Upon further investigation, I found that if the first movie in the Input Panel list has audio, then any other file in the batch list will process with the Audio Mode Copy function. I also found that highlighting a movie with audio in the Input Panel and choosing “Select All” then exporting with that movie highlighted, that movie and any other movies with the Audio Mode Copy function will process correctly.
Movingtype.zip (10.8 MB)
I’ve included a zip archive with three movies, 096_060.MOV, which has no audio, and the movies 097_060.MOV and 098_060.MOV, which both contain audio.
If you import the movies in order with 096_060.MOV first in the list and batch process the list, the two other movies will have no audio. The first movie by default sets the Audio Mode None for all other movies in the list, even though they contain audio. Again, highlighting and selecting a movie with audio, say 097_060.MOV, then right-clicking and choosing “Select All”, will process any movie with audio correctly.