Artifact on color band after denoise

I purchased Photo AI recently and feel happy in general. However I found the denoise produce an artifact on color bands as shown on the screen shot. I tried all options and slide settings, with or without sharpening,

on standalone mode or edit from LRC, same result. I tried DeNoise AI and found no such artifact.

This artifact is due to the Raw Remove Noise model. We will be updating the model to prevent this behavior soon.

For now, a workaround would be to use the Photo > Edit in > Topaz Photo AI workflow in Lightroom Classic, which will create a TIF copy of the image.

Please send me the original image so I can reproduce this issue. You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

Thanks for your response. I have submitted the original raw file to Dropbox.

I downloaded the file and was able to reproduce the issue. I notified my team and we will be fixing this when we update the Raw Remove Noise model.

For now, the Photo > Edit in > Topaz Photo AI workflow would be better for this image and other Raw files that you notice have the same issue.

Thanks Lingyu. I confirm that the ‘‘Edit in’’ route works without this issue.