3.2.1 fixed my problem with Apollo, but stabilization is not working

I appreciate the fix for RTX 20-series with Apollo, but stabilization is running consistent errors with the new 3.2.1 update.

I have the same issue with stabilization not working at all

Hello,

I’ll need to take a look at the app’s log files to see what is causing the stabilization errors in 3.2.1

To gather logs, please select Help > File Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks,

See attached log.
logsForSupport.tar.gz (172.5 KB)
The error happens all the time and with other file types.
Hope this helps
Peter

Thank you,

This appears to be an issue with the stabilization model and RTX 20-series cards that has been fixed on our end. To re-download the model files, follow these steps:

• Close Video AI

• Open "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\models"

• Delete the files "cpe-v1-fp16-384x672-rt705-8500.tz" and "cpe-v2-fp16-384x672-rt705-8500.tz" or any files beginning with "cpe" and ending with ".tz"

• Relaunch the app and try stabilizing the same footage again

Thank you for the reply.
I have since decided to upgrade my RTX 20 card to a RTX 40 series card which has fixed the issue.
But thank you for the suggested fix, however I’m sure others will benefit from that knowledge.
Peter

Further to Craig Tampa’s comment I can report when using the current Video AI (v.3.3.9) Stabilization doesn’t provide a preview, but will export slowly.