1.3.4 Photo AI Lightroom Plugin Crashes

The picture is opened with TopasPhoto AI as normal. After the picture is analyzed it closes directly.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.4] on [Windows]

1 Like

Hi there! Please be sure to include your computer’s system profile and your logs from Topaz Photo AI so we can troubleshoot. You can gather your log files from the app by first recreating this behavior within the app, and then going to Help > Open Log Folder. Upload all of these log files to this thread and we can review them.

How to Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)

I have some more information about the error to share.

It was a .tif file that I would especially increase the sharpness if possible.

The image was heavily cropped and saved from an original image from Ligtroom.

The image has a very elongated format 1:3.3 (7139*2150 px).

I have both scanned the image to TOPAS Photo AI both from Lightroom and directly from TOPAS Photo AI’s directly. The same happens in both cases, immediately after the automation has done its job and made proposals, the whole program is shut down in both cases.

Also attaches my image file. Unfortunately could not attach the image file, too large. If there is another way to share it, I will be happy to do so.

DxDiag.txt (106.8 KB)
2023-05-16-07-58-39.tzlog (65.7 KB)
Filter Plugin Log.txt (3.1 KB)
Topaz Photo AI Installer Log.txt (3.4 MB)

I am having the same issue as the original poster. I was able to edit photo in Topaz Photo AI from Lightroom Classic prior to the recent upgrade.

@bo1 thanks for uploading those.

It looks like this is a known bug that’s causing the crash.
We’re working on fixing this for our next release coming Thursday May 18 at around 6pm CT.

Please update when that’s out and check to see if it’s still crashing.

Thanks!

Is fixed with 1.3.5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.