You might be amused at this

It was a little after 9:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15, and after extensively testing Sharpen AI over several days, I decided to take advantage of the $20 savings by purchasing the software. But despite trying several different cards from my credit union, the sale wouldn’t go through. That was odd, as I have probably just about the highest credit rating anyone can have, no bills, and a massive line of credit. How could a $60 purchase be refused?
I called my credit union the next day and they said they authorized the debit to Topaz Labs, but after getting approval Topaz cancelled the order. Huh? I’m a member in good standing with Topaz, have many of their products and several credit cards on file with them. So of course I did what anyone would do. I emailed them and asked if I might still be able to purchase Sharpen for the intro price. They acknowledged that they had received my email, and that’s as far as it all went. On a few other occasions through the years I emailed the company with questions on their software, and I never heard back from them then either.
I’d like to think that my case is an isolated incident, but there are times when I wonder if Topaz ever bothers reading their email.

1 Like

@ADW01 private message me your ticket number and we’lI will honor the sale price.

The initial acknowledgement response is auto-generated to provide you with your ticket number. We do read our emails. Our support team is diligently working through a backlog of requests and will get to everyone as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like