Was going through some of my old photo equipment from years ago and found this. Can’t, for the life of me, think what it is for. Thinking it has something to do with lighting but not sure. Maybe somebody recognizes what it is. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

It reminds me of the clamp for attaching a swing arm lamp to a table top: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Metal-Swing-Arm-Desk-Light-with-Lamp-Classic-Architect-Clip-On-Table-Lamp-Multi-Joint-Adjustable-Swing-Arm-Black-Finish/481611019

1 Like



Looks like a “gazinta”, to hold something like a reflector. or a baffle


Yes, your gazinta guess is what it struck me as too. Almost like something to use with a softbox to feather lights, But I have no clue. Mond could be on the money!! :smile:

1 Like