Watermark on paid Version

Hi since today Video AI renders the Topaz Watermark on Preview and export on my paid version.
The orange “trial” mark in the menu bar is not shown.
It seems that i opened accidently Video Ai two times on the same machine. But this behavior stay after closing both 4.0.8 Versions, updating and opening one instance 4.0.9.

Any ideas?

Yes, I need to ask why you posted in Ideas, that is for feature requests.

Did you search the forum? I have moved it to Bugs!

oh sorry i began writing in bugs, switched to the video ai app for making sure that “trial” is not shown, noticed the “feedback” Button . Pressed it.
After that i got asked that there is an open post by me. If i want to continue or write instead a new one. I continued and so it may be posted to the wrong board. Sorry about that.

1 Like

The feedback button on Video AI automatically creates a post in the ‘Ideas’ section, which is why you see so many posts in the wrong category.

Has someone asked them to fix it?

I mentioned it last year but nothing got done.

Ok I’ll get it done.

1 Like

I just tried 4.0.9 and the Report an Issue link does take you to Bugs and Issues - Topaz Community why do yo think the Give Feedback link is to report Bugs and Issues

It is simply because people DON’t read and use the Give Feedback link.

You are correct - but most don’t see or look for the menu choices under help, they see the ‘feedback’ button at the top of the UI and use that, which posts in ‘ideas’. I think the button needs to be removed.

At First: I started in the bugs section and was been asked to continue. If iam asked to continue or discard my draft without being explictly informed that the board it changed by the way - that no issue of reading. I just want to keep my work and continue posting after checking what i need to check.

Second: Could we stay on topic?
The watermark is really annoying and a show stopper. This behaviour makes me suspicous what will be happening after my 1 year update period is over (whats not the case now) i have bought the software and not rented, and how anybody can continue to use the software if your servers arent maintained anymore or unreachable. For whatsoever reason.

Have you raised a support request at the main website or send to help@topazlabs.com

Haven’t seen an issue like this before.

Read and follow the instructions in this post and report back.

Deletion worked. Many thanks.

1 Like