Video Enhance v2.6.4

Is there any news regarding the next VEAI update? I know they will be rewriting the Video IO engine, but will there be any other changes/updates? Thanks!

1 Like

LOL. Me too!

Hopefully, one of this forumā€™s members will be able to help. However, due to the great diversity in Windows hardware, it might be best to submit all details to Topaz as a support ticket.

You have full control of the sharpening, from turning it completely off to cranking it all the way up.
Sharpening is probably not the one having the effect on the eyes though. That is more likely the ā€œrecover detailsā€ slider, which you can also control fully.

Iā€™ve contacted Topaz, sent them the logs, and they sent me a custom build of Video Enhance AI to try. I guess because my PC is so badass. :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Gaia HQ still changes the hue of the colors quite a bit in this version is there a fix in the works for this?

I really like to combine Gaia HQ with Proteus in my processing.

Great !!

alrady told him to write to the support, he already did it and already received a modified app.

about the suggestion, they are basic ones found for this error, and it take 10mn to do. so not a big deal.

As far as we know, Gaia is not being worked on.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Firstly whatā€™s your problem with 2.6.2 ?
Maybe explain that first.

Most people donā€™t expect a beta release every few weeks.
I know they need to rewrite a lot of stuff and I doubt they will release a beta until they are happy with it.

1 Like

Proteus is the new Gaia, but better in most cases, and with much more control. I was a devout believer in our lord and saviour Gaia until I got into Proteus, and now Iā€™m very happy.

Possible, yes? However, not recocmmended. Is there a reason you would like to have multiple versions of VEAI on different drives?

Proteus is no Gaia, rather it is Artemis with controls.

hello, can u say me pls pls pls how i can parchuse video enhanced ai?
I tried several ways but it didnā€™t work
three days trying to get it to work without the watermark

Hi, yes, I am aware of that, but even when these settings are at ā€˜0ā€™ the results look off.

Trying to install the trial on a new build
i9 12900k
3080ti

After launching, the VEAI window is just white and never loads.

Can someone explain exactly the difference between chronos fast and slomo. I canā€™t find any direct comparisons. Do they both have input and output fps and both can do slowmo etc. My internet is too slow to just download it without knowing. Which should I download if i was only going to download one. Thanks
I use rife

Also every model i use adds 2 or 3 duplicate frames close to end of video which breaks the flow. I always have to manually remove them.

Model manager is confusing and if I want to download just 1 model it always wants to download 72GB. Many are check marked but are 0KB. If I want to download a check marked with 0KB I canā€™t as the update button is greyed out. Please fix this.

2 Likes