This release brings to you the ability to directly enhance the INTERLACED video. The new “Dione” series models denoises, sharpens and doubles framerate of INTERLACED videos in one-pass.
- “Dione-DV” is trained mainly to deal with high quality interlaced digital source such as DV, DVCPRO, DVCAM, etc.
- “Dione-TV” is designed to handle analog TV/VHS/8mm sources.
- “Dione-TD” is developed to be more robust for the mixed frame type in DVDs.
This release also updates Artemis-HQ/MQ[/LQ to v10. They are improved upon v9 and should produce output with better denoising, less residual color flicker, and fewer artifacts.
- New Dione-DV/TV/TD v1 models for de-interlacing/enhancing/upscaling analog videos
- Update Artemis HQ/LQ/MQ to v10
- Add adaptive grain parameters to reduce “plastic” looking output.
- Support reading .dv, .vob and .mxf video files.
- Change the “scale” to a real number for setting precise output dimensions.
- Improved processing speed on certain systems.
- The installer has an option to keep existing models
- All GPU mode no longer causes model loading error.
- Fixed model parameters change inconsistent problem.