Video Enhance AI v1.2.1 - OpenVino V3 and Bug Fixes

how can i reach you privatly ? (thank you very much !).

I am not sure if my reply to your web site worked. It seemed to refuse the maths test. But I sent you a private message here too.

I read about your issue getting the old vga monitor connected to a modern graphics card. How about using a DV to VGA adapter?

Sorry just noticed issues on my website (lolā€¦ thanks to you) fixing all this. didnā€™t know we could send private message here, thanks, iā€™ll reply to you.

DV to VGA adapter are not working because they only do passive conversion. so the only frequency they can output is at 60hz. CRT monitor work only at 72/75hz at 1152x864 :frowning:

I went from an I7 6700k (Intel) to a 3900x and noticed no difference in time/processing speed. While it does use some CPU, it seems to heavily rely on GPU as I didnā€™t change that in my system.

Holy me, thatā€™s really a beast! Totally different with my 2070s

Marty,

I can relate, hyperacusis here for 25 plus years, even soft rushing fan sounds like loud electrical motor. Combine that with the constant ringing and other annoying sounds, unique to tinnitus sufferers. One thing Iā€™ve learned over the years, albeit the hard way, freaking out and getting depressed about it is the last thing you should do! Just makes it worse. Now back to VEAI.

1 Like

sorry for you too ! yes, back to VEAI :slight_smile: !

Hi, am getting Error: Ai engine failure with 1.2.1 when am using RTX 2080Ti and i7 9700.
How do I fix this please?
Thank you in advance.

What is the driver version of the RTX2080Ti? If it isnā€™t either 445.87 (Game Ready) or 442.92 (Studio) please update from the NVIDIA website.

this error message might appear if you accidently open a second session of Video Enhance.

1 Like

Itā€™s updated to the latest one, 445.87 Game ready. Did everything the error suggested as fix.
Lower the processing to %20, drivers updated to the latest and I even restarted the pc couple of times.

The old version works fine but this one keep giving me the same error.

I see there is a post in this thread with a solution for this:

Also look at this entry:

Agree with you ! Arthemis MQ is the best mode to upscale old SD scans or HI8 videosā€¦ I donā€™t understand why this was removed ā€¦please let it come back !!

2 Likes

Agree 100% - I had been happily using the earlier release and then upgraded to the latest only to find I wasnā€™t getting the same results that I was quite pleased with. Please bring back Artemis-MQ

1 Like

Hi, i am working with old vr 180Āŗ 3d and i want to know if video enhanche ai could handel that.
An example, 3200x1600 15mbs to 3840x1920 25mbs, and improve definition.

I tried your trial but it created a lot of artifacts.

Thanks in advance.

P.D. Sorry my english, iĀ“m not native.

Please try the Gaia CG option if you get artifacts!

Keep in mind that Artemis HQ and LQ modes are different in 1.2.1 than they are in 1.2.0. They could have removed Artemis-MQ for 1.2.1 because the new OpenVino version doesnā€™t look much different. But 1.2.1 Artemis modes are not as nice as 1.2.0 modesā€¦ they look like they are applying traditional sharpening or something and leaving some artifacts. I hope they can bring back the quality of the 1.2.0 version. It would also be nice to see a new ā€œlow resolutionā€ VHS and SD digital video mode that could improve those sources better.

I will try, did you tried to improve vr videos? I didnĀ“t find anything on internet.

No I didnā€™t, but Gaia CG often is the most efficient one to avoid and remove artifacts.

1 Like

The denoiser in 1.2.1 no longer works. I tested the previous version (1.1.1) which did a great job but this one no longer does denoising properly. In fact, it looks like it does not denoise at all. How can I download a previous version please?