Video Enhance AI v1.2.1 - OpenVino V3 and Bug Fixes

I also have the same issue!

I know the reason why it crashed. When I ran PR rendering videos at the same time, even a 3 min short clip, 1.2.1 would crash for sure.

thatā€™s right, when VE is working donā€™t use any other gpu demanding application or game or VE crashes. :frowning_face:

1 Like

OK, got it, hope that will work for me. Tks~

Can Gaia CG mod apply to no-CG videos such as interview clips?

Yes !

yes of course and the results are great too! :smiley:

Yes, thatā€™s the best result i have for most of my videos, CGi or Not, so i use it all the time :slight_smile:

Great news! Iā€™ll give it a shot tonight, tks!

Cool, great to hear that! Iā€™ll try CG mode after work,tks~!

Tks ~ļ¼Iā€™ll try it as soon as possible!

letā€™s hope they can release 1.2.6 soon then

Is there a download archive? this latest version is a step backwards for me. I miss the MQ
The LQ sometimes treats cloth textures as noise and smooths it out, where the MQ did a better job in some cases. I have uninstalled the latest version and am trying to find where I put the previous version installer, but I must have deleted it. A link to the previous version would me helpful, thanks

Wow 0.53sec/frame, 2080ti ?

Nope; Iā€™m running an RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming from EVGA. Its a beast, for sure!

Just installed it for the first time, on Mojave 10.14.6, and it crashes on launch:

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x3] Wrong version

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @rpath/libgobject-2.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/Topaz Labs/Topaz Video Enhance AI/Topaz Video Enhance AI.app/Contents/Frameworks/libopencv_videoio.4.2.0.dylib
Reason: Incompatible library version: libopencv_videoio.4.2.dylib requires version 6201.0.0 or later, but libgobject-2.0.0.dylib provides version 5801.0.0

Gigapixel AI runs fine.

they did provide some users with a 1.1.0 download link if you use the search engine youā€™ll find it. So far thatā€™s the only link they provided in the forums, and thereā€™s at least one user who got a ā€˜1.2.6 betaā€™ link but it was on private I guess.

OK, thanks for the info

Id like to see them use the NVENC encoder if possible. if that takes away from the performance because the GPU is too busy, then a CPU based encoder if fine tooā€¦ what ever it takes to speed it it with great results.

It wonā€™t load on for me, I get AI Engine Failure - Iā€™m trying to use CPU mode as my graphics card (Tesla C2075) is too old. Looking at the logs, it looks like it fails when trying to allocate memory. I have 180GB of memory, so size is not an issue.

Some people mentioned this might be a problem with 1.2.1 version, and that 1.1 version does not have this bug. Could someone post a 1.1 version? I canā€™t find any download links for the 1.1 version.