Video Enhance AI v1.0.2 -- Initial Release

To deinterlace, HandBrake is a good option, and it’s free.

Deinterlacing by nature loses image quality and when simply cleaning up SD footage it isn’t always necessary. Removing the ability to process interlaced footage just adds one more process that has to be done before the long process of using VEAI. It is a step backwards.

That has nothing to do with the ability to actually process interlaced footage. This update REMOVES a useful feature.

Does someone has a link to version 1.1.1 ? i only found link to 1.1.0 and 1.2.0. i would like to roll back to 1.1.1 until fixes are made for the 1.2.0 but only find the 1.1.0 installer which doesn’t support the audio keep feature. thanks ! (sorry i posted this message on the other topic as well).

Speaking about de interlacing, the deinterlace is not a feature from topaz VE actually, so it was certainly there for maybe testing purpose, if not it would have been stayed in the 1.2.0.

Anyway, for deinterlacing , until better option is available, i got “ok” result with FFmpeg or with After Effect + Red Giant Frames. Didn’t tried yet any other option, if there are better ones, any suggestions are welcome !