Video Enhance AI - Is RTX 3080 fully supported?

Hi Viktor, Can you chime in on which engine would be best for upscaling 5.7k 360 video to 8K+ for artifact removal & some like " tree de-obliteration"? Meaning that trees look an absolute horror show in any 360 video (just not enough resolution to cover them all) and I wouldn’t care if VEAI simply detected “leaves” and totally made up what to render - as long as it still looked like a tree…

Oh also anyone may know what could be blocking me from posting a new topic? I’m logged in obviously but the New Topic button is greyed out :confused: It does work in some other channels: General, Show Off, etc.

Maybe Artemis AA v9 is the nicest choice.

Thanks man. I don’t suppose anyone has written an extensive comparison of the different models & when to use which, settings etc? :slight_smile:

Depends on your footage. So it’s only good when you say it’s good.

Seriously? So there are no guides for anyone to use to get an idea of how to use the product? ** everyone ** has to repeat the same trial & error over and over with no ‘past experience’ benefit from existing users?? What on earth is this ridiculous notion?

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-launches-image-quality-comparison-and-analysis-tool-icat