Video Enhance AI Crashes immediately after login

The program will crash in about 3 seconds after starting up if I’m signed in, if I’m signed out, it doesn’t crash but as soon as I sign in it’ll crash, then continue crashing every time I try to open it because I’m still signed in. I have tried deleting all appdata folders and doing a fresh install, updated my GPU drivers, updated my Windows 10 install, tried switching from GPU to CPU in preferences, nothing seems to work so now I’m just hoping someone has some idea what I can even do next to try and fix it.

Potentially relevant info:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GTX 1080
Version: 2.6.4 (has been an issue for a few months, so prior versions crashes too)
Can provide logs if needed just need to know which ones and where they are

1 Like

Hey did you find any response to solve this?
Happening to me too, using 2.6.4 on RTX 2080ti and Threadripper 2950x.
Just got the software, worked fine as trial and even did previews and renders just fine. The moment I logged in, it crashed. Then crashes every time I launch it (even as run as admin). Tried that Github hardware acceleration method you see on google searching this and that didn’t work either.
Stuck now. :frowning:

1 Like

No unfortunately not, should probably do a post on reddit at some point because they don’t seem too responsive here.