Video AI out of memory error

TVAI: v3.1.5. I have a 4k clip (appx 2 mins) I was upscaling 4x. At the 99% done it issued an out of memory error. This is odd as I have a Mac M1 Studio Max w/64bg RAM. It was the only app running other than the TL site in Safari. I tried the same process with upscale to 8k and still got an out of memory error. Using default 422 ProRes, stabilize, jitter, denoise.
2023-04-07_13-50-09

I went into “preferences” and reduced memory usage, and put number of processes to 1. Hope that helps you.

You ever find a solution to this? I’ve also got an M1 Mac Studio (Ultra) and it seems to kick that error up after maybe 10 converts. Even if it’s the only thing running. Sometimes rebooting my computer and trying again will get it going again… sometimes I have to delete the app and totally reinstall it. Sucks doing that every day or every other day.
Every version and memory set to only use 10%.
Seems crazy to me the only other people I see experiencing it are on Mac Studios.

I had it come back up today and turned process count from 2 to 1. Running an enhance now on 4k to 4k with Proteus. GPU running at 99% to 100%. Max cpu cores at appx 60%.