Version 3 photo AI not happy

I recently upgraded to version 3 and I am not happy with the product as it stands. Fuji files are still not handled, Tapaz export to LRc will not export DNG files only tiff, and I use photoshop and lightroom to adjust lighting and color grade I purchased Photo AI to handle Denoise and Sharpening, I dont need another application that does lighting and color grades. If I new all the problems I am having with version 3 I would not have upgraded, I am feeling a little ripped off, no I FEEL TOTALLY RIPPED OFF !

If you would like to revert to any previous Topaz Photo AI version, you can find a list of previous installers at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

I can assure you that our developers are working hard in order to address these requests from you and other users.

Thanks for the quick response. I hope Topaz goes back to the way it was instead of trying to compete in an already saturated market of so call AI driven complete photo editing suite that allow the beginner photographer to put crap images in and get award wining images out. Please at least offer those of us that want to be able to denoise, sharpen and the occasional upscale to do so without all the rest trying to give us that award winning absolutely fabulous image that will win me accolades around the world. Most of us who have been Topaz users for a couple of yrs have been editing in LRc, Photoshop, Affinity or Capture one and know how to apply color and lighting edits without an AI driven app doing it for us. Me I love AI for denoise, sharpening and upscale for the occasional image file, but I definitely don’t need an AI generated image I prefer to create my own. Sorry for the rant

3 Likes