V3.0 not working after upgrade to stable release

I was previously using the early access version of VEAI 3.0.0.8, which was working perfectly. I updated to the stable release of 3.0, and now I am unable to process any videos. When I try to use the Proteus model, the app just crashes with no error message if I try to preview. If I try to export, I get an error: - Some parameter(s) may not be supported by the codec. Check FFmpeg command.

I get that same error no matter which model I try.

I failed.
I can hold it and will become like the life of you.

Please display the guidepost to a solution.

I get the same error: - “Some parameter(s) may not be supported by the codec. Check FFmpeg command”. all of a sudden I can’t render anything anymore. Tried reading the error message it gives but that has no real help, justs hundreds of command lines or something.

I was totally successful for a long time with Topaz video before this error. Am using an i7 computer with 512G SSD and 32g of RAM and was working before, so assuming that’s not the problem then.

Is there anyway future editions of Topaz can have some real help like what “- Some parameter(s) may not be supported by the codec. Check FFmpeg command.” really means, and how you solve them. When I access the Topaz community all I found was just more copies of these complicated error text files.

Usually in help forums, someone posts a problem, and someone posts the fix. Or if it has already been covered a link to the earlier solution. I know you all have been trying, thanks anyway for doing that. I been reading for half an hour, and in the end came away more confused then when I started. I am trying now to make sure all the latest updates are installed. It must be software I guess if the computer was working before and is up to specs.

Seeing no one has yet offered to (or been able to) help, and I been at a complete standstill, I have tried to solve it myself:

I remembered in the early days of DVDs there were so many standards that some DVDs would not play on certain players. I thought maybe we are having the same problem with video formats. My Pinnacle studio has about 20 different MP4 and avi formats to choose from. I recompiled my movies until I found a format that works in Topaz AI, and then reformat all my videos into that mp4 compression ratio. Success so far, I am back up and running. Maybe if you are having the problem something like VLC you could also make a compatible MP4 format that Topaz video AI will handle without errors.

That worked better then the off topic comment someone posted “to hold it and look for the guidepost” Hold what? and where do we google your signpost?

Update 2 days later on Jan. 9:
Solution worked great for 2 days rendered 5 videos without problem, now getting different error about half way to render. Just say “Get logs for support” Logs just show command lines, no real help. Will send logs to Topaz labs maybe they can help.