Upon Majestic View

Lightroom + Impression

The image was taken from Going to the Sun Road in vicinity of Logan Pass Visitor Center - I think I was looking south east here, but I am not one hundred percent positive. Glacier National Park, Montana, USA, September 2016

Original, unedited image:

10 Likes

Love how the editing brought out the detail in the higher elevations and the clouds. Looks like snow on top. A breathtaking capture. Where is this?

That is so beautiful

My fault, I have forgotten to include place and state - fixed now. It is Glacier National Park, Montana, USA. What is amazing is that one does not need to hike anywhere to see it, it is just from pull out parking along the road “Going to the Sun Road” that goes through the park. The road is open only few months per year, so it is usually packed with tourists, but in my view it is well worth your time

2 Likes

A beautiful capture and stunning results with your workflow edits… top notch!

Great capture and the PP gives it a mystical look

Breathtaking scenery - pp worked well

Very pretty

Wonderful image …

Excellent…

Spectacular scene, and your processing really enhanced ot while still looking very natural!

Thank you everyone for your comments. Once again, if you are able, I urge you to consider driving through “Going to the Sun Road” at least once. Usually the road is open from July to beginning of October. Google is your friend for more info on that :slight_smile:

Well done.