Unraveling Velvet, Wave After Wave

A beautiful sight, the sun setting over the ocean, a painted perfect image reflected on water. Shot in San Simeon, Ca.

16 Likes

Excellent. A fine capture and presentation.

1 Like

Thank you sir …

A beautiful scene captured and processed.

1 Like

Didn’t think this was a Bob Kramer when I first seen it. It is fantastic work!!

1 Like

Great PP …

1 Like

Thanks Sharon …

Thank you …yeah, a little for a change.

Thank you …

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Great comp, color, tones. . .

1 Like

Thanks Tennie …

Thank you Kathy …

Magnificent! Subject, colors, light just wonderful

1 Like

No, Michi, I didn’t pick it up as a Bob Kramer either. Not your usual posting, Bob. But I clicked on it because I was drawn to it.

Wonderful photography, Bob. I especially love the two distinct colors on either side of the pier. It is gorgeous. And really well shot.

1 Like

Gorgeous shot and work.

1 Like

Fantastic!

1 Like

Great composition and I also love the colors!

1 Like

@Laundromat, @Seabreeze, @fotoman, @nnjrob65, @KenKv, many thanks for the kind comments.I use to post images like this a lot in years past. Started moving to more painterly effect images a few years back. …

Very nice work Bob !

1 Like

Thank you Ron …

@BobKramer - that is so unlike your usual genre - and I so like this image - but can I be picky? I’d crop the right 8% off the image to, but still include, the pier strut - my eye goes immediately to the sea beyond the pier on the RHS and then out of the image - I want (but do you?) to have my eye guided to the most wonderfully PP’d sunset on the LHS

1 Like

Thanks Terry , always appreciate your opinion. Now that you mention it, the horizontal posts on the right hand side are a little distracting to me. Thanks again …