Undo function not available in Photo AI Remove Tool

I have used Remove Tool in Photo Ai but the problem is some times the remove tool does not do a good job and there is no way I can undo the action. The only choice I have is the RESET button, which is not practical as all the other actions done earlier will also be reset. Please introduce the very essential and important “UNDO” feature/button. Thank you very much.

This is due to be introduced soon.

1 Like

Great to hear that this coming.

Just lost all the previous removal iteration because the remove tool created an eye on a spot next to the eye which I wanted to remove. The only way to avoid the bird having 3 eyes…reset everything and start afresh, with the hope (and fear) that this will happen again.

ADDITION: And the manual is correct, Less risk of artefacts like additional eyes, if you remove larger areas. GREAT JOB of REMOVE TOOL: Just managed to remove a twig running squarely over breast and parts of the head of a bird, and the sky. With other editors, I was used to divide the task into different parts, depending on the context of the object. But with this tool, you have to work in a different way. So far so good, but an “undo” button would nevertheless be highly appreciated.

SECOND ADDITION: Trial of EXTREME

Removal of MANY twigs. See attached images (after removal and before, with some lighting changes). Amazing. But: Result could have been much better if I was able to undo certain not so good iterations.