TPAI returns TIF as unknown format in CO23

As TIFs are not allowed here I can’t upload the culprit.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hello. I upload screenshot and file. Getting error when I drag a Tif file to TPAI. Is there a fix or should I just ignore it? Thanks. Jan

Please follow the instructions below to perform a clean install to better troubleshoot why you had this problem with Topaz Photo AI:

Start by clearing any previous plist files that are on your computer for Topaz Photo AI by following the steps in the link below:

Topaz Photo AI | plist Files Mac

After you have done this, disable any antivirus, firewall, VPN, or proxy software that might be active on your computer. These tools are sometimes known to interfere with the installer’s ability to download the model files.

Please also ensure that the Topaz Photo AI installer has all the proper settings in your system by going to your Mac System Settings > Privacy & Security tab and scrolling down to the security section. You will want to make sure you have 'App Store and identified developers ’ selected. Here is a video example:

Example of Proper System Preferences

Finally, rerun the installer. You can download a new installer from the downloads page directly :

Topaz Labs Download Page

Let me know how that goes for you and I’ll keep an eye out for your reply.

Hello John,

I’ve follow the steps you outline but got same error. I can drag a raw file into Topaz Photo AI and it proceed to Sharpen and Denoise only. The lighting and color do not work, message say I’m working on a raw fie.

My workflow: DXO Photolab 7, Nik 6 Color Efex (Presets) and converts to TIF file. Drag TIF into Topaz Photo AI. It used to work without any issues. I will attempt to drag a Jpeg into Topaz Photo AI and see what is the results.

Get back to you later.

Jan

| john.topazlabs John S
April 3 |

• | - |

Please follow the instructions below to perform a clean install to better troubleshoot why you had this problem with Topaz Photo AI:

Start by clearing any previous plist files that are on your computer for Topaz Photo AI by following the steps in the link below:

Topaz Photo AI | plist Files Mac

[

Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac)

Topaz Labs

On Mac computers, the Topaz Photo AI application window may freeze after importing an image. If this happens, fo…

](Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac) - Topaz Labs)

After you have done this, disable any antivirus, firewall, VPN, or proxy software that might be active on your computer. These tools are sometimes known to interfere with the installer’s ability to download the model files.

Please also ensure that the Topaz Photo AI installer has all the proper settings in your system by going to your Mac System Settings > Privacy & Security tab and scrolling down to the security section. You will want to make sure you have 'App Store and identified developers ’ selected. Here is a video example:

Example of Proper System Preferences

Finally, rerun the installer. You can download a new installer from the downloads page directly :

Topaz Labs Download Page

Let me know how that goes for you and I’ll keep an eye out for your reply.