Topaz Video AI v3.2.3

20 fps speed increase is quite a lot in TVAI. That could well be the difference between processing a 20 minute video in 20 minutes and processing it in 10 minute.

uhhhh

Itā€™s been previously pointed out, but itā€™s not being fixed.

3 Likes

Can we please see all your Proteus slider settings? Thanks.

Same for me, bad update

On Apple Mac Pro M1 Max and cant upload any video filesā€¦ re-downloaded and still cant.

Please advise

old dvds to HD

I know but I thought it would be more for how much I paid for this card.
Premiere and Neat video are blazing.

Law of diminishing returns may apply here. 4090 looks like it will produce 2 to 3 times faster results than my 3060 ti but some things (e.g. 2x Artemis) are only 1.6 times. Your 3070 may well produce a lower improvement than my 3060 ti as itā€™s a faster card.

The current cost of 4090 is 3.3 times the cost of 3070 here in the UK, and 4.2 times my 3060 ti. I canā€™t currently justify that. 4080 or 4070 ti would be more cost effective but their memory is too low, as I also use Stable Diffusionā€¦ NVIDIA need to vastly increase their GPU memory!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a A4000 here in the UK.
Basically a 3070ti with 16gb :wink:

Sorry. I will show you my settings for Proteus when I do 1280x1024 first.
When Iā€™m done with this pass of proteus, I do a 2nd pass with Artemis medium quality in 1440x1152.

Now here are the settings when I do a one pass scaling with Proteus directly in 1440x1152.
Hopefully this can help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Of course :wink:. See my last post below.:smiley:

1 Like

There is no version of Proteus told in the application. The file name seems to tell Proteus V3? Is there the face improvement of the beta V4 included? :eyes:

1 Like

Same issue here on my Mac mini M2 pro, just not possible to load any video file, had to re-install older version again.

Same here

I changed my Proteus settings a bit because in episode 20 of DS9 season 1, there was a weird grid effect in some areas of the image. It was happening mainly when the ā€œrecover detailā€ setting was active. Strangely enough, if I set sharpen to 100% the weird effect on the image doesnā€™t appear anymore. Therefore, to have a sharp but not too sharp image, you can use this setting there.
See screenshot

Note also that I made a first pass without scaling with the ā€œArtemis Anti-aliasing and moireā€ model in order to reduce a bit the noise and subtly increase the quality of the video.
Thus, the second final pass is from 720x576 to 1440x1152

1 Like

For the moment, with the current AI, it will be difficult to get a better result than this one I think.

2 Likes

On the close-up shots like this, itā€™s really great

3 Likes

models donā€™t work.
attached originals and files

Split view at any resolution is still broken, the pan and position no longer resets when the video loops but the position of the split does reset to center at each loop.