Topaz Video AI v3.1.4

All the latest updates roll back in the installation finals. What could be the problem?
Win10Pro 22H2, NV RTX 3090ti, HP Z8
2023-02-13-140228
upd. Run as Admin

1 Like

Run as administrator?

1 Like

That’s too bad, at the start of v3 development, the developer promised compatibility with older models.

Although I appreciate the new features in TVAI v3, I would be willing to give them up in exchange for a) real time preview frame-by-frame like in v2, and b) ability to use any older AI models along with the newer ones.

The reason for me saying this is just to make a point about how much I miss some of the previous features, and I’m sure other longtime users do as well. I can always open the v2 application to do that, but that is not as practical.

3 Likes

6 digits is fine, the sequence length is total 160k frames approx.

Also, its not reaching a high number and failing, its having problems immediately after initiating process,failing in about 10x seconds and will only process about 30 frames before stopping.

If I take a subset of 10k frames of the same material, it has no issues. So at the moment its looking like it seems to be unable to handle large image sequences.

That’s really weird.
How are you loading them? I just load the first image and it auto-loads the rest.

I’ve had no issues doing even 3 hour videos, but maybe that’s because I was using the CLI?

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.