Topaz Video AI v3.0.2

Anyone got their license extended after the beta testing? Kinda feel like I wasted my time on testing the 3.0 betas.

2 Likes

Please contact ida from topazlabs to get help in this regard. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Preview doesnā€™t work anymore in v 3.0.2 (VEAI crashes while trying to preview a rendering).

1 Like

Glad itā€™s not just me then! Canā€™t understand why the pizzaā€™s taken out of the oven before itā€™s cooked :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s to hoping v3.0.3 solves at least one of the big issues! Maybe Iā€™ve said it before, but I really like the weekly updates. Iā€™m sure holidays will slow that down, but hopefully it will get to where people arenā€™t hurting for improvements before then.

4 Likes

I would greatly appreciate a hot fix for the faulty preview. Even testing the application with almost no preview is a real disaster. :eyes:

I noticed that the Chronos slow motion after processing did not run properly. It had an interval in which the play stopped repeatedly.

edit: I noticed that the original footage had the same issue so it was not a mistake by ve ai per se. would be nice if chronos could correct it.

2 Likes

A new release is now available: Topaz Video AI v3.0.3