Crash dumps can be useful; but if a person has, say, faulty memory, almost every crash can appear as originating from another place (thus throwing you off, as memory, obviously, affects everything).
I know that ‘drunk’ story in another form. Like there was this guy sittting in his car. He turns on the radio, and hears someone is going the wrong way on his road; whereupon he rolls down his window, looks outside, and says “I think it’s more than 1 person!” ![]()
Seriously, when Topaz becomes deliberately obtuse, and starts telling you update your drivers or something, you know they know full-well what’s going on. It’s high time they finally put someone on it.
Yes, we’re beta testers, but we can only do so much without the source code. And, frankly, I am personally also only willing to do so much. That may sound rude, but I’m not on their dev staff, and once mentioned by several users, and without even having the proper tools to fix it, the onus is now on Topaz really to spring into action.