• Fixed the texture manager hover boxes sticking in some cases
  • Fixed search textbox not being focused when searching for a look
  • Fixed masking being off after cropping
  • Fixed image view being off after cropping
  • Fixed some textures showing up as black boxes due to missing resources

Downloads can be found here, just in case you don’t get notified:
https://topazlabs.com/downloads/#studio

5 Likes

I just got my update and checked the Changelog but its not changed yet. I found the missing textures and added my textures. It looks like when I imported my TS 1 Effects into TS 2 Looks, I think it imported the adjustment presets as Looks. Taking a look at them they don’t work so I guess all I can do is delete the non working Looks out. I’m looking forward to Wacom support I hope will be coming soon.

3 Likes

I’m feeling a bit dense… but it’s late. Is there a way to Feather a mask once it’s created? Versus just softening the brush to create an initial mask.

Yep - click on the Adjust icon and the first item is a Feather slider.

1 Like

Updated OK.
Nice to see custom textures working as they should.

Would like to see soon:
Plug-ins
AI Detail fixed

1 Like

I just checked, and Plug-Ins have reached the top of the priority list.

1 Like

Yay! Thx for mentioning.

Thx. I will look for it now. Mind gap… (I’d say senior moment, but I forgot the term for that!). Assuming I can figure out which is the Adjust icon.

The change I’m having the most trouble with is the last one – “Fixed some textures showing up as black boxes due to missing resources.”
I was testing to see if I could make the texture manager hover boxes stick. Then I noticed there were no textures showing up at all. All of mine are showing up as black boxes. When I hover over them the names of the textures do appear. However no amount of clicking on them will alter the image I’m trying to use them on.
I’m using the correct version.Studio%202

Here is a screenshot of what I see when accessing textures. View the entire image by clicking on it to see the texture boxes.

It feels like I’m missing a step here, but I was using textures yesterday.