Topaz Photo AI v3.1.0

It works fine on M1 Mac Studio

1 Like

Apart from good update., we also need that floating panel to docked on right side fully open.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing any of the reported UI issues here.

Win 11 23H2 22631.3880
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver NVIDIA DRIVER 556.12
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Memory: 32GB
Monitor: ASUS ROG PG348, 3440x1440 @ 100Hz, G-Sync Enabled

2 Likes

Excellent update! Thanks, team, and Iā€™m happy that Preserve text is finally delivering again! I also like the improved UI and the appā€™s better responsiveness!

5 Likes

Thanks lemans - we will take a look at this one.

Awesome jayesh. And great suggestion - itā€™s definitely something weā€™ve been thinking about, although it will have to play with the Autopilot suggestions now.

Fabulous, andy! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Glad you like the update. For Preserve Text I know it seems like a simple fix but major props to our engine team here - there was a lot of hard technical work that went into this behind the scenes. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No support for Capture One ( dng problem) So I will not install this version, againā€¦ā€¦,hope it will be fixed before I have to renew my subscriptionā€¦perhaps take a look with the neighbours

2 Likes

Iā€™m still having issues with running Photo AI 3.1.0 on my M1 Max MacBook Pro. When using the program as a plugin, Photoshop hands the image off to Topaz fine. Topaz does its magic and then exports back to Photoshop. But the application header at the top of the screen still says Photo AI until I click on the Photoshop workspace. And Iā€™m still getting multiple iterations of Photo AI in my dock.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

I gathered as much otherwise you guys would have restored this feature a long time ago to what it was in version 2.4.2.

1 Like

Iā€™m still on TPAI v2.4.2, because I like how the Remove function works in this version. Also, the zooming in-out is very snappy and fast.
Is there a hope to reintroduce that old Remove functionality in the future version of TPAI? Or is it possible for me to install TPAI v3.1.0 next to v2.4.2, so I can use both? :slight_smile:

1 Like

He guys, you forgot to fix the same bug you fixed in Gigapixel AI, the ghosting problem.

Here what happens during the export when we select

It stays like this, I guess itā€™s because it is overwriting the file on the disk.

This problem was fixed with Gigapixel 7.2.0 after my report

My initial report here for Gigapixel AI

And here a response from the Topaz team

3 Likes

Thanks b0008 - weā€™re going to take a look at this, there may be a resolution here :slight_smile:

how do i apply auto pilot to 40 action images in tpai v 3.1.0 like it was originaly without the sugestions

1 Like

Wow. Is it a 1980ā€™s redux style? I forget.

1 Like

Did you see the animation Dakota included at top of this post. It has a heading that mentions autopilot and batch processing.

1 Like

The 3.1.0 still shows no suggestions but I can apply the recommendations anyway. :eyes:

I am impress with no more refresh/redraw every time when you zoom in or move the photo. Good job on this.

2 Likes

is it possible to open a batch of images ,select all and click auto pilot and save the images.when i do this all it does is raw denoise