Topaz new products/features suggestion

1. AI to make video auto contrast
  2. AI to make video auto saturation
  3. AI to make video auto balance (auto white)

And maybe all 3 in one.

1 Like

Hi I am a Lifetime user of your products and I have a New Product Suggestion LeRes AI CUDA 2d to 3d mp4 video converter in to HSBS industry standard 3d and Anaglyph 3d 1080p
I’m sharing a fully working version you can use my code to make yours with a nice user friendly interface.
I’m sharing it for free and I am a retired pensioner.

You maybe able to make it work without cuda not sure. I’m a newbie at programming relying heavily on ChatGPT.

Based on LeReS official site which works for creating depthmaps for a folder of images is sourced from here

I’m sharing with you a fully Working version with examples
Virus Checked AVG and Malwarebytes Clean

LeReS AI gives consistently more accurate depthmaps than MiDaS AI
I convert the right hand view from the 2d left hand view using code written by ChatGPT
Output is 16:9 mp4 1080p using ffmpeg to add audio and anaglyph versions using batch file
The batch file also loads the depth model in to python OpenCV encodes the video in python
While creating the depthmap of the 2d video then ChatGPT code warps the left image into the right
Image based on the depthmaps depth values where white is near and black is far.

The 3d is quite good and as new 3d blurays become rarely released users can make there own 3d or turn home videos
In to 3d versions. HSBS is the most popular format for 3dtv’s anaglyph can be viewed anywhere with anaglyph glasses.

Promote the app on 3d forums like Meant To Be Seen
https://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/
Photo-3d groups.io
3dvideo groups.io

Facebook Groups

National Stereoscopic Society group

Stereoscopic3D group

Anaglyph group

Youtube Reviewer

Sample video Buck Bunny conversion Screenshot for Red Blue Anaglyph glasses

If you don’t want to use my program let me know so I can share my work with someone else.
From past experience you’ve been very open about my ideas.
Cheers
Philip
Unfortunately couldn’t find how to send this privately to your software developers