[Topaz Gigapixel AI] No Workload Under GPU Usage of NVIDIA Quadro K1100M (same as GT740)

System Specification:
Intel Core i7 4800MQ
16GB DDR3
2GB NVIDIA Quadro K1100m
SSD Storage

GPU Acceleration with NVIDIA Quadro K1100m is not functioning properly in Gigapixel Topaz AI. Instead, it utilizes resources from the Intel HD4600 when processing images in Topaz Gigapixel AI.

I have not confirmed whether an identical GPU, specifically the GT740 with the same GPU core architecture, can work or not. This is because the minimum requirement for products like DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI, and Gigapixel AI is NVIDIA GT740, according to the specifications.

For your information, this GPU was released in 2013 (same generation with Intel’s 4th generation Haswell CPUs).

The GPU workload usage is very low in the task manager (often 0% and at most only 10-15%). I attempted to compare it with a GTX1050 (mobile), and there was a significant difference in workload usage in Task Manager, often reaching 100% usage most of the time.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Process all images with settings set to the relevant GPU (Quadro K1100m).
  2. Open and observe the graph in the task manager. There is no indication of significant workload (low percentage on the NVIDIA K1100m in Task Manager, while the percentage is high on Intel HD4600).
  3. Compare it with GTX1050 (mobile); processing times may be significantly faster.

Check this out for the demonstration by video youtube[dot]com/watch?v=ly24UsUaZTc

For log drive[dot]google[dot]com/file/d/1o4VYKcWGdNi0j_onRxZns8G8Ntx_nK1l/view?usp=sharing

Again you will need to raise a support request at the main website.