Topaz dumps all edits from Sony EIDT

I’m generally impressed with Topaz AI. However, I have a Sony RX10vIV, the RAW images (and JPEG’s too) from which I’m trying to improve, and Topaz dumps all the edits I make in Sony’s IEDT Edit software. It’s really a pain when I have corrected lighting in IEDT but Topaz won’t notice it. Is there a workaround for this that anyone knows of? Thanks!

I’m not familiar with IEDT Edit software, would you please take a screen recording of this behavior so I can see exactly what is happening?

Loom is a great free application for this : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording

Hi John,

IEDT is Sony’s editing software for their ARW (RAW) photos. My thinking is that Topaz doesn’t play well with it. It’s fairly new but quite good. However, even if all I do is crop the photo or correct the exposure, then save it, Topaz ignores the edits and gives me the original photo. I’m working around right now by shooting in both RAW and JPEG, but it’s not ideal.

Thanks,
Leila

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link and our team can work with you :slight_smile:

Topaz Labs | Support Page