Topaz and Intel CPU AI Acceleration vs GPU AI acceleration

Does Topaz take advantage of the following intel AI technologies listed below? Do advanced graphics cards, such as 3080-4090 take precedence over the CPU? Do they work in tandem with the GPU? Or does Intel’s CPU AI acceleration take precedence over GPU?

Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)
Intel® Gaussian and Neural Accelerator (GNA)
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2)

Thanks for your time.

What is the point to this post, remember there is AMD, Apple etc as well as Intel.

Also there are more GPUs than the Nvidia RTX 3/4 series.

The point is to get a clear and correct answer to my question above. I plan to use Intel gen 13 and Nvidia ampere tech. For example, there is also intel’s onboard gpu in the K edition which has its own encoding/decoding capabilities that reportedly surpass that of consumer GPU tech such as the Ampere GPU’s, and take precedence over the latest gpu technologies while encoding video in for example Adobe Premiere Pro.

UHD770 vs NVENC - Why you still NEED an iGPU even with RTX 3090!!! #creators

1 Like

You are not going to get an answer to a question like that here as this is a user to user forum. I suspect the answer is no as because of cross platform support, multiple technical environments etc., that open source products such as Tensor Flow are the preferred option.

You can always try to get an answer by raising a support request at the main website.

For those interested, here is more information on the importance of igpu’s https://www.youtube.com/c/TechNoticeOfficial/search?query=igpu

Thanks, I will do that and post anything useful I find here for the community.

Topaz praises Intels AI, quoted on Intels website here: Intelligent PCs with Integrated AI

I don’t believe openVINO is used any more.