Using a saved mask, when I try to paste it in the Texture adjustment, it does nothing - just a black rectangle shows. The mask works properly in all other adjustments. However, this is an unusual case. These are the steps I did:
- Create montage using image layer adjustment twice. Save as tiff
- Use ReMask 5 plug-in to mask out what I don’t want. Use a transparent background.
- Refine image in PS6. and then make background white. Keep as tif. Close out of PS6.
- Open Studio and open image. Use Basic adjustment and create mask of image without white background. Copy the mask
- Use a couple of other adjustments with the pasted mask. Save as a tiff and also as a tsp.
- Open a texture adjustment on the tsp, and try to paste the mask. Get only a black rectangle (or white if I click on invert). In either case, no mask. Textures either do nothing (black rectangle) or cover everything (white rectangle).
- Try with the tiff. Same exact thing.
- Close texture adjustment. Previous adjustment shows along with mask. Click on Global mask. Paste mask there. Then copy it from there.
- Open texture adjustment. When it opens, the default texture appears properly with proper mask attributes, even though I have not even tried to paste the mask. From that point on I can use the texture adjustment normally.
Again, this does not happen with any other adjustment (at least the ones I tried (didn’t try every one)).
Is there something I’m doing wrong or is it a problem with the Texture Adjustment?