Texture adjustment in Studio

I would like texture names displayed in the texture adjustment but, like the old texture, it isn’t. HOWEVER, I’m watching a Rad Drew webinar and when he hovers over a texture the name shows in white on black. My Studio is up to date, OS is Windows 10.

I don’t see any names when hovering over textures - are you sure he’s not hovering over styles in AI Remix? They show names in white on black.

Too bad. I really want names. But after I wrote that I watched it again and he was in impression, which has a few textures which do have names. Well, consider it a request…

Too bad. I really want names. But after I wrote that I watched it again and he was in impression, which has a few textures which do have names. Well, consider it a request…

I’m really getting to like Studio. You people have done an excellent job on the presets, which teach us how to get similar effects. Now I’d like to re-do all of my best photos… But it’s especially nice for photos that I like but have “issues” of one sort of another.