Suggestions: What functions are missing from Topaz Video AI

Dear friends, I wrote to support and was asked to write on the forum about my vision of what Video AI is missing.

Please support those who care about this too :slight_smile:

I have been using all the functions of Topaz Photo AI and Video AI for a year. And Photo AI has replaced many programs for quick image correction for me, but with Video the situation is different.
I would like to ask the developers to pay attention to the lack of features that would attract more people and make the experience of existing users more convenient.

What I would suggest:
1. Add the ability to edit video with a balance of contrast and light. (according to the principle as in the photo, it will be fine)
2. An eraser on the video would also be nice, since I use third-party services for this.

Since I create neuro videos for commercial purposes, these functions are very important to me.

Дорогие друзья, я писала в поддержку и мне предложили написать на форум о своем виденье чего не хватает Видео АИ.
Я пользуюсь всеми функциями Топаз Фото АИ и ВИдео АИ в течении года. И Фото АИ мне заменил многие программы по быстрой коррекции изображений, но с Видео дело обстоит по другому.
Я бы хотела попросить разработчиков обратить внимание на отсутсвие функций которые привлекли бы больше людей, и сделали опыт использования существующих пользователей удобней.
**Что я бы предложила: **
1. Добавьте возможность редактирования видео с балансом контрастности и света. (по принципу как на фото аи уже будет хорошо)
2. Ластик на видео также был бы не плох, так как я использую сторонние сервесы для этого.

Прошу поддержать кому это также важно :slight_smile:

Hi, I agree with you, I need this too.

I support

Yes, please, add this functions to the service. It would be make Topaz more useful for customers

I fully agree. I’m missing these features in Topaz Video. Additionally, I also miss having the ability to slow down the video by 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 times. If possible, please consider adding this feature as well :slight_smile:

1 Like