Want to start this topic for discussion concerning Topaz’s software. Aspiring photographers want to earn a few dollars back to at least recoup their costs for equipment and software. I’ve run into issues where noise and the results of using noise reduction have caused rejections. I can’t say they were wrong in some of the cases. I’m hoping this topic opens a whole can of worms. From the initial quality of the photograph to the submission and to who it was submitted. I’m hoping to find the minimal equipment and software needed to be successful at stock photography. Some starter questions:
- Who out there is successfully submitting photographs for stock photography to sell for you(using Topaz software)?
- Is gigapixel and Topaz software enhancing the photographs to make them acceptable and appealing?
- What camera’s, len’s and equipment are you using?
- Any other issues that pop up?
- Successful submissions or accepted submissions and why.