Studio 2 v2.3.1 Changes

Have just updated from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1. The Studio 2 changelog web page has not yet caught up with this update. Does anyone know what changes there have been from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1.

It doesn’t seem to include a fix for the Histogram issue, but there must have been some reason to push out this update so quickly after the previous one.

2 Likes

Was a correction of the installer issues.

2.3.0 changelog is here:

Installer still seems a work in progress. Upgrading on Mac it produces a number of error messages about not being able to change permissions. Ignoring these allowed installation to complete and Studio does launch. Tried both automatic installation and another after deleting the original 2.3 version in case my kludging around the original install errors was causing the problem.

When I get time I may try and get evidence for a bug report, but I am losing my enthusiasm for using Topaz products with all these errors and missing features and the forthcoming change to upgrade pricing.

2 Likes

Thanks Don,

I did know where the changelog web page was, but it didn’t show 2.3.1 and still doesn’t.

Makes it a bit awkward for those of us who prefer to check the change log, and any comments in the forum before committing to an update. I had hoped it would include the fix for the Histogram which I believe is in the pipeline, but no such luck.

3 Likes

Marked%20Safe

1 Like