Still Here After All this Time

Let’s see this is a composite of 20+ layers. I couldn’t have done it without ReMask and Clean.

14 Likes

Love it …

1 Like

Thanks, Don.

Great! Not long before airport queues begin to look like this…

2 Likes

Very impressive

1 Like

Superb.

1 Like

Your image is so good.

1 Like

Very nice image! Very creative idea and the composite and lighting are very well done.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I struggled with this one, so I’m glad you liked it.

Way cool looking image …

1 Like

Very cool image! Great masking

1 Like

Was it really a struggle or an enjoyable learning experience? The comp and results are superbly done! Kudos :+1:

1 Like

Actually, it was sort of pain in the butt for the first couple days. I was
pleased with the final result, but I came close to tossing it more than
once. The concept just didn’t want to gel.

1 Like

@Klaidlaw You must realize after this that Patience is a virtue! That is an excellent piece of work.

2 Likes

Good on you for continuing. Often the concept for me will just not gel at all. But to get a great result in the end is an achievement for your creative mind.

2 Likes

As one vulture said to the other, “Patience, hell. I’m going to go kill something.” Thanks for your kind words. Patience may be a virtue, but it isn’t relaxing.

1 Like

Thanks, @Seabreeze. Often I have pieces that just won’t come together. In this case, I had an idea, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it reality. It was as easy as changing the background from a temple to a discarded room. BAM, I saw it.

2 Likes