So hot....so tired....can't move!

Poor meerkat stayed like that for at least 5 minutes. The others were all busy as usual and finally he got up and went back to work!

11 Likes

Talk about being exhausted…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Super capture …

1 Like

As Bob says … superb capture …

1 Like

Wonderful, expressive capture!

2 Likes

fabulous image

1 Like

Well caught!

1 Like

and very funny!

1 Like

That poor little critter.

2 Likes

Poor hardworking little Meerkat. Wonderful capture Tennie. This is one of the best.

1 Like

Had to come back and tell you I thought of your image today. It was 108F here yesterday and it seems hotter today. Not quite a record but very hot for the west coast.

Wow, that is hot! Hope you don’t have to be outdoors a lot!

Don’t think we’ve hit 100F actual temp, but heat index has been well into the 100’s. The humidity is very high most of the time since this is our rainy season. Rain almost every day plus lots of lakes. And we’re between the Gulf and the Atlantic.

Still prefer this to the cold winters we had in Wisconsin. (Or Illinois, Michigan and Iowa…family moved around a lot!)

We get out mornings and walk (picture taking time) or play tennis. Afternoons we hibernate in the AC.

Humidity is awful & anything over 105F just stuns. My friend is outside Palm Springs and it got 125F there last heat wave. The entire town stayed indoors if they could. He got heat stroke and was sick for over a week. I think if you felt like posting that pic on facebook or something it might go viral! If you do let me know and I’ll send the link to my friend.