Show progress while Processing/Saving images

Running V3.0.0. Loaded 35 images and went through them one by one making the adjustments I wanted. Then selected all and told it to save images. The dialog opens and I get the long list showing just 9 of the 35 images and it processes through them one by one, scrolling the list as it goes. Not suggesting that 9 is not the right number to show, that’s not my point.

I went away and came back to see how it was doing and there is no indicator to show progress through the 35. At the top left it says Queue(35). Why couldn’t it say Processing 13/35 or something like that? There is a horizontal progress bar on each image as it is processed (which isn’t all that useful), but no vertical progress bar showing how many of the 35 have been done so far.

Thanks for the idea and suggestion! Make sure that you do not forget to vote for your idea :slight_smile:

Can I post a screen shot - it would be better than my description?

That would be awesome! We always appreciate the feedback users are able to share with us and hope to implement them in future updates :slight_smile:

John - my reply was not specific enough.
I am sure you would get benefit from a screenshot BUT I cannot see how to append that JPG to a reply here. Please provide instructions.

Thanks for reaching back out to us here :slight_smile: If you are having trouble attaching the file to this thread you can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below and I will be sure to add this information to your request:

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

PNG file uploaded. Thanks.

I noticed that there is a vertical scale when the window first populates with the list of pictures about to be processed, but almost as soon as it starts, that vertical scale seems to disappear.

File uploaded to your Dropbox - should I be able to see it here? So far, nothing.

If you would like for me to share the image you sent in to Dropbox I can try and upload it here, but typically the Dropbox link is to share images which then we share with the development team to help with these suggestions :slight_smile:

I contacted you originally because there did not seem to be a button to attach a file to a post.
That seemed unlikely to me, so I figured I just didn’t know how to use the GUI correctly.
You offered the DropBox option to upload the picture and you said “I will be sure to add this information to your request”.
I figured that meant you would add it to my post, to this discussion chain.
Now it seems you assumed I wanted the image sent to the Developers.
I have no problem with that at all, but I would ALSO like it in this discussion chain so that other readers can better see what I mean and Vote for it.