Sharpen AI Downloading Optimized Model File

I have had performance issues all along with Sharpen and with DeNoise AI also. But recently I am being prompted in Sharpen Ai to download the optimized model file, when i try to use a different model on a photo. It takes forever to download only 134mb. But aside from that it also seems to be requesting the download the file each time. As in I had downloaded the model for “Out of Focus” previously and then was prompted to do it again when I opened a new photo for processing in AI. I opened Sharpen AI and downloaded all models prior to opening the most recent photo. And again it prompted me to download the model files again.

3 Likes

have you figured out what was going on? i also have this issue and the download takes forever. and repeats itself all the time.

I’m glad it’s not just me. I came here looking for an answer to this. I’ve spent most of the afternoon trying to get the trial of this program installed, and now that it is actually installed, I keep getting told that the model file. And the 134 MB file takes an hour to download!

Looking forward to some resolution. At least I haven’t purchased the program yet!

Even if I just change the zoom from 100% to 200% the program downloads the file again,

Same happening here. Too many repeats of Downloading 134MB Model File.

On a batch, Sharpening AI sometimes will show (in red under a batch file) AIENGINE_LOAD_FAIL

Just purchased 4 apps from them, i can’t seem to be able to work offline, which is a killer while you on the go/outdoors + the download loop that never stop asking to download those model files.

IS there no response from Topaz ? or anyone else?