Sharpen AI 4.1.0 on Mac M1 Pro wont work (Processing Error)

Hey guys,
I hope you can help me out here…

Bought the Photo AI, Denoise AI, Gigapixel AI and Sharpen AI last week.
Everything works except the SHARPEN AI.

according to my account on the topazlabs HP i downloaded the Sharpen AI 4.1.0 version.

I run it on a new MAC M1 Pro 2021 (only a few days old)

when I open Sharpen AI it’s still in TRIAL mode.
when I try to log into my account it doesn’t do anything. (the loading symbol appears with the text “Authenticating user” - but that goes on forever)

when I try to load up a picture (in trial mode) I get the message:
“Processing Error - Error loading model, please try again. If problem persists try switching to a different AI Processor in preferences”

…but even I switch from “auto” to “CPU” or “M1 pro” in preferences…it won’t work.

anybody can help me?

Hi, just want to ask if you were able to solve this problem because I’m facing the same right now?

I have been using Sharpen AI 4.1.0 and it just recently started unexpectedly quitting when I try to start the app. It has worked great up until today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running it on a MacBook Pro M1 2020. Mac OS Ventura 13.3.1.

I’m having the same problem. It was working on July 3rd and on July 4th it quits with System Error of EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV). I’m running a M1 Mac Studio.

Same here Mac OS 13.4 M1 Sharpen crashes on open with Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Worked fine last week.

I got mine fixed by deleting the plist files and reloading the app as per suggestion by Topaz support.

Thanks. Can you point me to the suggestion? I don’t see one that addresses plist and reload.

Appreciate your help

https://www.loom.com/share/4b80bbc20d76428aaf782d4e5aedd116

Thank you.