Revert to older UI?

Is there a way to revert to older UI? The new one is too minimum and doesn’t make much sense, the previous UI was perfect and shouldn’t have been changed. It’s basically like how Apple pulls an Apple every year and change one thing on the iPhone and call it ‘new’.

The new UI is also a terrible downgrade to work flow.

Also the UI randomly shoves the photo upwards which is highly annoying.

Topaz_Photo_AI_Ykn77x3nzu-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

4 Likes

If you would like to revert to any previous Topaz Photo AI version, you can find a list of previous installers at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

We have updated our Topaz Labs Documentation page with some helpful information to help users familiarize themselves with the new workflow that I will link below.

Topaz Photo AI | Quick Start | App Basics

1 Like

Thanks, I supposed. I’m sad they changed the UI, I understand the order of operation thing, which is cool, but i feel like they could have just made the menus click and draggable instead of popup window and making me click extra buttons. The work flow was definitely destroyed with the new UI update and removing the elements make the image go upwards for some reason, really annoying.

3 Likes

I’m with you. the extra mouse clicks in the workflow should have been something considered in the usability review when they QA’d the application. the developers need to spend time working with the application to understand how the changes being made impact users. More Clicks in the work flow are generally a bad idea. If I can make a Preset the default when I open an image, it might not be so bad. but the initial scan/upscale and then you need to load a preset, that then reprocesses, tells you it’s not going to upscale again (annoying). And apparently I also have a stability problem with the new 3.0 version and my pc. :frowning: