[RESOLVED] Constantly invoking plugin

Use Topaz Studio as stand-alone and invoked the simplify plugin. Went to split screen and noticed that Studio was constantly invoking the Simplify plugin while I was using it. Please note the 'invoking plugin" appears with a constantly rotating circle. Screenshot attached.

Perhaps this can, after multiple applications of effects and adjustments, bring the system to a halt?

Thanks for allowing feedback.
Barb

1 Like

I have not found this to occur on my Mac using El Capitan with Photoshop CS6.

1 Like

I am working on a MAC - High Sierra, version 10.13; iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014); Processor 4 GHz Intel Core i7; Memory 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3; Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4 GB. Look at the full screen shot I’v taken and you will notice I am using Studio 1.4.3 STAND ALONE to launch Simplify 4.2.0 Is it normal for the launch (home) program to run that invoking program wheel in the background during the entire time I am working in Simplify [have filed ticket, thank you]

Thank you.
Barb

This is expected behavior. You cannot edit in any host editor that leverages the Photoshop Plugins platform, while you’re using the plugin. I will close your ticket, accordingly.