Request for real time slider preview

This has been bugging me a lot, everytime we adjust sliders for this example iris manual, we have to click preview all the time, now if i adjust revert compression i again have to click preview in order to see results.

Cant we have a real time preview for example press preview once, than adjust the dliders accordingly and watch the effects change as you play with the sliders?

This would be a time saver, and would help perfect the upscales more as sometimes you get tired of pressing preview all the time and just settle on your results.

Sorry if i can’t explain this properly but one more example when using any software and adjusting colors as you push the saturation up and down, you can see in the preview the colors changing, same eith noise reduction in davinci resolve as you play with the sliders hou can see instantly how much noise your reducing without constantly having to press preview for every si gle adjustments.

Can this be implemented for topaz?

@dmwmjj

Moved this to the ideas category and voted for it.

You can also vote once yourself.

One thing to remember about this is that most, if not all, of the TVAI AI models work with temporal data in some way (using information from other frames to assist with the current one).

So if this feature gets implemented, then I would personally like to see the AI model use the surrounding frames to assist with the one we’re looking at so we see the same results as we would get with a full export. Although doing this will reduce the performance and will make the feature less “real time”.